Friday, May 15, 2009

Finally got our dream house..

Me and my fiancé, Daniel, were so happy when we received call from the bank saying that our home loan has been approved.. And today is the day we both went to the bank and obtained our offer letter, finally.. *winks*

We both felt so blessed with our Lord's endless mercy upon us! We are extremely happy and can't believe that we finally got our dream home after a long delay (if not mistaken about a year).. Thanks to the owner too since they were trully patience with our delay which was out of our control though.. Sorry for that ya! But we didn't expect to get the house after such a long delay.. Thank God for this! Absolutely a wonderful miracles in our lifes..

I'm so excited and now started to think hard on the home decor.. hehehe

And my fiancé is now asking for his own "private room" which I'm pretty much sure that he gona dump in lotsa Bob Marley's collections.. My gawd, bless my home and my darling hubby.. =P

I would also like to pen down my sincere thanks to all our family members and friends who have fasted and prayed for us on this matter. God always answers our prayers but in His own time. So let's pray sincerely and faithfully and I'm sure all our prayers will be answered somehow. I truly believe that, "For nothing is impossible with God - Luke 1:37".

Praise the Lord for his miracles and abundants of blessings upon us! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment